- SCIS&ISIS2022 was successfully closed.
- SCIS&ISIS2022 provides a welcome reception and a banquet for all on-site participants. No extra fees for the reception and the banquet are required.
- Notification of Acceptance was sent to authors.
- The registration website is now available HERE.
- Early registration deadline has been extended to October 21, 2022 (AoE Time).
- Discover the plenary speaker, Prof. Euntai Kim!
- Paper submission deadline has been extended to August 5, 2022 (AoE Time).
- Discover the plenary speaker, Prof. Kelly Cohen!
- Discover the plenary speaker, Prof. Kotaro Takayama!
- Twitter page of SCIS&ISIS2022 is now open. Check the left-side menu.
- Submission page is now open.
- Important dates have been changed. (CFPv1.3.0)
- Approved Special Sessions are listed.
- Deadline for Special Session proposal has been extended to May 25. (CFPv1.2.0)
- Special Session page is updated, also CFP is updated to ver 1.1.0.
- Sponsors are updated, also CFP is updated to ver 1.0.2.
- Sponsors are updated, also CFP is updated to ver 1.0.1.
- Call for Papers is updated to ver 1.0.0.
- First Call for Papers (ver 0.1.1) is available. Download it from left menu.
- Website opened.
We would like to cordially invite you to participate in 2022 Joint 12th International Conference on Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems and 23rd International Symposium on Advanced Intelligent Systems (SCIS&ISIS) held in Ise-Shima, Mie, Japan, on November 29 - December 2, 2022. SCIS&ISIS 2022 is the flagship international conference of Soft Computing in Asia, that attracts several hundred participants all over the world. This year, the conference will be held in a hybrid manner both onsite and via online meeting tool.
We strive to foster an open and lively scientific forum by bringing together researchers, engineers and practitioners with diversified backgrounds to discuss and disseminate the latest state-of-the-art achievements, thought provoking challenges and potential future directions in many different aspects. Our program is designed to maximize feasibility and satisfaction of participation at all levels in different ways.
The authors are invited to submit their papers to SCIS&ISIS 2022.
The submissions will be peer-reviewed for originality and scientific quality.
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore® subject to meeting IEEE Xplore's scope and quality requirements.
They will be also applied for Ei Compendex, an engineering bibliographic database published by Elsevier.
The excellent full papers will be selected for extension and publication in special issues of international journals.
The conference codes of Ei Compendex for the past conferences are as follows: SCIS&ISIS 2010 (92608), SCIS-ISIS 2012 (96949), SCIS&ISIS 2014 (111034), SCIS&ISIS 2016 (125696), SCIS&ISIS 2018 (148121) and SCIS&ISIS 2020 (166710).
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Past SCIS&ISIS Conferences
SCIS&ISIS 2020 Web site IEEE Xplore
SCIS&ISIS 2018 Web site IEEE Xplore
SCIS&ISIS 2016 Web site IEEE Xplore
SCIS&ISIS 2014 Web site IEEE Xplore
SCIS&ISIS 2012 Web site IEEE Xplore
SCIS&ISIS 2010 Proceedings
SCIS&ISIS 2008 Proceedings
SCIS&ISIS 2006 Proceedings
SCIS&ISIS 2004 Proceedings